Threading is more effective and less painful than tweezing.
Hair re-growth becomes finer and more sparse after regular treatments.
A few of the other benefits are as follows:
- Threading is an incredibly fast method of removing facial hair and is considerably less painful than plucking.
- It is a relatively inexpensive method of hair removal
- Re-growth is between 4-6 weeks (depending on hair growth)
- It gives the eyebrow a much more clearer, precise and defined shape
- As chemicals or heat are not applied to the skin, it reduces the chances of irritation, inflammation and loss of elasticity.
- Threading does not cause a green shadowy effect that plucking or waxing can.
- The hair grows back finer after threading as compared to plucking, which can make hair dark and coarse
- Threading can get rid of smaller, individual hairs as well as groups of hair.
- Threading does not cause ingrown hair as it is pulled directly from the root.