Skin pigmentation disorders occur because the body produces either too much or too little melanin, a pigment that creates hair, skin, and eye color. Melanin protects the body by absorbing ultraviolet light.
- Grind five almonds and mix with 1 teaspoon of fresh cream and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply this paste to the face and neck. Leave on for about fifteen minutes.
- Apply papaya juice, or mashed papaya, to the affected areas.
- Grind equal amounts of sesame seeds and turmeric in a small quantity of
- Water Apply to the face or discolored skin.
- Make a paste from basil (tulsi) leaves and water to use on the affected skin.