Thursday, May 31, 2007
Monday, May 28, 2007
Friday, May 25, 2007
The beauty of a woman
Is not in the clothes she wears,
The figure she carries,
Or the way she combs her hair
The Beauty of a woman
Must be seen for her eyes,
Because that is the doorway to her heart,
The place where love resides.
The beauty of a woman
Is not in a facial mole,
But true beauty in a woman
Is reflected in her soul.
It is the caring that she lovingly gives,
The passion that she shows,
The beauty of a woman
With passing years-only grows
- Application of warm goat's milk is helpful in removing blackheads.
- A steam session with a rub of olive oil, proves beneficial.
- Grated potatoes make a fine scrub for removing blackheads.
- Oat powder rubbed on the face, mixed with honey helps in blackhead removal.
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
HERE ARE FEW TIPS....
Use Green Tea as a face scrub to loosen blackheads.
Combine equal parts baking soda and water in your hand and massage gently on your skin and allow it to set up for 2 to 3 minutes once or twice a week to exfoliate.
CAUTION!: Do not exfoliate longer than 2-3 minutes per usage as this can break down too much skin tissue at one time. Rinse with warm water by touch your skin lightly with your hands.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Friday, May 18, 2007
- Take 5-10 GMS of bitter gourd juice with or without water 3 times a day for 2-3 months; it will eliminate sugar problem.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables which are rich in carotene ( carrots, spinach, papaya and mangoes etc )
- Sleep well, that will refresh your eyes and makes them to work more efficiently.
- Exercise regularly to improve blood circulation, that way eyes receives enough oxygen for better performance.
- Drink lots and lots of water ( at least 12 glasses )
- Blink your eyes. That’s an exercise and massage for your eyes
- Use a clean cotton ball dipped in milk to clean your eyes. Milk is a good and safe natural cleanser.
- To induce a glow into your eyes insert 2 drops of pure rose water using a dropper.
- Regularly apply oil mixed in glycerin to your eye lashes and eye brows to keep them dense and dark.
- Always use sunglasses during the peak day time to protect your eyes from sunrays
- Place a slice of potato or cucumber on boththe eyes, after 10 minutes remove and wash the eyes. This helps to avoid under eye wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
1. Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.
2. Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person's lifetime.
3. When the person's immune system is strong, the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumours.
4. When a person has cancer, it indicates that the person has multiple nutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle factors.
5. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet and including supplements will strengthen the immune system.
6. Chemotherapy involves poisoning the rapidly-growing cancer cells. It also destroys rapidly-growing healthy cells in the bone marrow, gastro-intestinal tract etc, and can cause organ damage, like liver, kidneys, heart, lungs etc.
7. Radiation, while destroying cancer cells, also burns, scars and damages healthy cells, tissues and organs.
8. Initial treatment with chemotherapy and radiation will often reduce tumor size. However prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation do not result in more tumor destruction.
9. When the body has too much toxic burden from chemotherapy and radiation the immune system is either compromised or destroyed, hence the person can succumb to various kinds of infections and complications.
10. Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and difficult to destroy. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.
11. An effective way to battle cancer is to starve the cancer cells by not feeding it with the foods it needs to multiply.
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Click the image for bigger version!
Monday, May 7, 2007
For oily skin, try this and see the amazing results
- 1 teaspoon powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed Sunkist lemon juice
Friday, May 4, 2007
- Fish. Follow the guidelines of the American Heart Association and eat twice weekly, especially the fatty kind that is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. This is a powerful anti-inflammatory food that offers a multitude of health benefits.
- Fruits and vegetables are powerhouses of antioxidants. Aim for a variety of colorful produce. Enjoy at least 5 servings per day for the maximum benefits.
- Whole grains provide soluble fiber to help lower blood cholesterol levels, and also have phytonutrient content equal to any fruit or vegetable. Strive for at least 3 daily servings.
- Legumes are unsung heroes, packed with nutrients similar to fruits and vegetables and with very few calories. Add them to your diet 3 to 4 times a week.
- Yogurt has all the benefits of dairy foods, plus probiotics that help add healthy bacteria to the intestines. Moores recommends eating a yogurt with active cultures as one of your 3 dairy servings each day.
- Nuts are a great source of B vitamins that are good for your heart and your brain. The healthy fats in nuts benefit the elastin and collagen in skin, helping to maintaining skin's structure and keep it resilient. Small portions are advised, as nuts are high in calories.
- Water is essential for hydration of the skin, muscles, circulation, and all organs in the body. Enjoy 3-4 glasses of pure water in addition to other liquids and watery foods.
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
- Neem's antibacterial, antifungal and blood purifying properties are useful in skin disorders and keeps the skin healthy.
- Neem is useful as a tonic and astringent that promotes wound healing.
- Neem has detoxifying benefits that help maintain healthy circulatory, digestive, respiratory, and urinary systems.
- Neem extract possesses anti-diabetic, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties.
- Neem is beneficial in treating malarial fever and cutaneous diseases.