Thursday, April 26, 2007

Avoid wrinkles


These are some simple steps that will help you delay signs of aging:

Eat healthy. Include all food groups and avoid added sugar and refined flour.

Eat fresh. Fresh foods have more nutrients and are more delicious.

Don't worry, be happy. Stress and unhappiness ages you.

Use sun block. And avoid the sun at peak hours. Bright light of the sun can do enormous damage to the skin. But you do need a little bit of sun for your body to make its own Vitamin D. Use sunglasses. This will protect your eyes and avoid wrinkles between them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to let you know that I have been using Purity 12products for a few months now, and I have NEVER had this kind of reaction from other people before. I work in retail and my customers will tell me how perfect and flawless my skin looks almost every week! I’m like floating from too much flattering. My co-worker told me the other day I look 30 . . . I'm 43. My boss apologized for staring at my skin — he said it is so flawless! Haha! You can go to their website, I think it’s http://if1s.com?147