Daily skin and facial care is much more effective in making us look beautiful than any cosmetics in the world. Here we are going to discuss some of the tips and tricks that we can use to make us look younger and more beautiful without spending too much of extra time and money:
- Get a quick facial at home by splashing your face with lots of warm water and then massaging it with olive oil to moisturize your skin. Use a half-teaspoon of sugar for scrubbing your face and keep rubbing it until it melts away. Wipe off your face with a warm, wet cloth.
- Use the toning mixture of equal parts of water and vinegar and dissolve few aspirins in it twice a day to counter any aging signs in your face. Vinegar flakes off dead skin cells while aspirin is a superb anti-acne product and is also effective on deep acne spots. However, it tends to make skin thinner like store bought toner and so sun block with at least SPF 15 should be used essentially everyday.
- Wash your face several times a day and wipe off with a clean cloth to keep acne off the oily skin.
- If your eyes look puffy or swollen, wash your face and cover your eyes with sliced potatoes or cucumbers for a few minutes. This is really effective in the morning.
- Olive oil works well as face and eye makeup remover.
- Clean you nails with white vinegar before applying nail polish for a smoother finish and make it last longer.
- Olive oil mixed with melted beeswax is a great lip balm.