Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Brain Teasers Answers
THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING..HERE ARE THE ANSWERS
1. The third. Lions that haven't eaten in three years are dead. Don't you feel silly now?
2. The woman is a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry. Yeah, you should have paid closer attention to wording.
3. Charcoal. This one it tricky. Only old-timers can remember using coal for heating...
4. Sure you can: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow! Duhh!
5. The letter "e" - the most common letter in the English language - is missing from the entire paragraph! This one was hard. If you got this one - give yourself a pat on a back!